Prayer is much more than simply asking God for things! Here are some questions to help you listen to what children and young people have to say about prayer. Once you've listened, ask yourself if there are new challenges about prayer that the church needs to consider.
Sample questions about prayer
- What do you think prayer is?
- Do you ever pray?
- What’s the most important thing to you about prayer?
- Are there special times and places where you pray?
- What do you do when you pray?
- What’s the best thing about praying?
- How does prayer help you in your life?
- How does God answer prayers?
- What happens if your prayers are not answered?
- What do you think about the way our church prays?
- What would you want people to know about prayer?